Why did God create mosquitoes?

by JH 29 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I tried to finish mowing the lawn this morning and just couldn't.

There were about 775 mosquitoes around me

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I don't know. They obviously are breaking gods law on blood though!
    Guess who's not going to be in the paradise now mosquitoes!!

• james_woods
    james_woods

He needed something to carry disease, such as malaria, thereby to thin the species down to the finest few.

Later, those few became the governing body - who, mysteriously, absolutely hate the idea of innoculation, education, and medical science.

• daystar
    daystar

God didn't create mosquitos, malaria did in order to facilitate it's proliferation.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Mosquitos were created to balance out the food chain.

The normal course of energy transfer is sun-->bacteria-->plankton-->fishy things-->bigger fishies-->fisherman. Or sun-->grass-->cow-->predator.

Mosquitos are God's way of trasferring some of that wealth back to the little guys. So it's like BigOldUglyOmnivore-->Mosquito-->Swallow-->neighbour's cat

• rekless
    rekless

the same reason he made gnats, roaches, grasshoppers, weavels, aphats, and all the other pest. No rhyme, no rythem.

• james_woods
    james_woods

By the way - I have it on pretty good authority that it is only the female mosquito that sucks blood and spreads disease.

If only Adam could have had a little more instruction before that disaster of a first marriage...

• kls
    kls
    There were about 775 mosquitoes around me

Just a suggestion ,but next time you might not want to stand and count them,,,,,,,,,,,

• PrimateDave
  • parakeet
    parakeet

I think it was Twain who said that after the deluge began, Noah realized he had forgotten to get the tsetse fly, so he had to go back to get it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit