Me and my feet - the good and the bad news

by Lady Lee 28 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((Lee))))))
    My sincere wishes that during the day you are light in your loafers and your nights are restful and pain free.

The other really good news and I don't know why I forgot but I need your thoughts with me on June 14th. I am going with a laywer to appeal my application for disability. I've been rejected twice and started a year and a half ago. So I am hoping that it goes well for me.

Lets get a thread going to send Lee positive vibes on the 14th!

• hubert
    hubert

(((((Lady Lee))))))

The only thing I didn't see mentioned is, keeping your feet raised while sleeping. Try putting a pillow under the mattress, at the foot of the bed. This way, it won't get in the way if you turn a lot in bed. I'm no doctor, but it won't hurt anymore to try it, I believe.

Good luck on the 14th. I sure hope you get the disability payments.

Hubert

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bikerchick

My sincere wishes that during the day you are light in your loafers and your nights are restful and pain free

Now that's a toast!!! thanks

despite what my profile says about my birthday (it lies) it is really on the 14th so I am hoping for a nice birthday gift from the government

hubert

The only thing I didn't see mentioned is, keeping your feet raised while sleeping.

Believe me I've tried it. Since the problem is not the circulation it doesn't work either

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

I really don't check in here often enough...

The other really good news and I don't know why I forgot but I need your thoughts with me on June 14th. I am going with a laywer to appeal my application for disability. I've been rejected twice and started a year and a half ago. So I am hoping that it goes well for me.

I hope all went well with your appeal. Keep us posted, Lady Lee. My thoughts are with you.

*hugs*

ESTEE

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Estee

My meeting was in a more official courtroom than the one I had for my divorce.

The adjudicator swore me in (no Bible required) and then just listened as my lawyer asked all the questions. I met with my lawyer last the Fri before the 14th and we covered all of the information we needed to bring out. So it was just a matter of repeating it all.

At the end the adjudicator said he was pleased with my testimony and I should hear by the end of the month. So now I am in waiting mode. My lawyer said it looked promising

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    At the end the adjudicator said he was pleased with my testimony and I should hear by the end of the month. So now I am in waiting mode. My lawyer said it looked promising

Waiting is so frustrating!! Seems to be looking good so far though!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

sad emo

I have taken the info you gave me and printed it off and left it at my doctor's office. I see her next week so we can discuss it. She may have already checked this possibility but if she hasn't it should be easy to check - just a simple blood test. Not that I want this to be that diagnosis but at least it is more than what I have now Thanks again for forwarding it to me

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Sending all the good vibes I can muster . . . Waiting . . . with bated breath . . . Hopeful . . .

*hugs*

ESTEE

• Lady Lee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit