He Wouldn't Sell to Me Because I'm Not a JW

by JW_Researcher 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Free
    James Free
    Besides I don't think the society would want him to sell literature on eBay. Heaven forbid someone else besides them make money.

This guy is making money through his relationship with other JW's. The WT actively discourages such activity. He is self-righteous but ignores the orders/suggestions of his own Org. There is a word for that...ah yes...HYPOCRITE

• bob1999
    bob1999

I just sent Steve this email

subject: "Only sincere Bible students are welcome"

Steve, you know you can't do that. If you are selling things to the public you can not discriminate. It's against the law. You have to sell to anyone that has the money, sincere or not. You could be sued for refusing to sell to someone who you find to be not sincere enough. The law applies to all, even JW's. So get off your high horse. Either sell to everyone or don't sell at all. searlsa on ebay. Ebay will not allow you to discriminate. If I hear any reports of you discriminating on ebay I will turn you in.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

JW_researcher,

I think what I was saying is that this book has nothing terribly interesting to add to the pile of poop that all these worshipful tomes have said. They proclaim the uniqueness of the Society and laud its unity. You won't find much instructive about it is all I'm saying. This one was as close to sanctioned by the F'n DS as anything written by borg worshipers. I understand your interest and wish you success.

In those days they let someone else write so they were off the hook.

W.Once

• Panda
    Panda

wasanelder, What is

the F'n DS ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit