Speculation on special October 7th meeting

by Seeker 35 Replies latest jw friends

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Esmeralda:

I'd like to add my welcome back to the db, and to say that I hope you stay and treat the above bit of pathetic abuse with the contempt it deserves.

Mad Apostate:

I dont care whether you are a genuine poster or a troll. What you posted above was completely inappropriate. You will no doubt claim to be only responding to implications of trolldom, but this kind of post is uncalled for and out of proportion.

Expatbrit

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Thanks Expatbrit! Don't worry...I'm not a scared little girl anymore going to whimper in the corner if I get yelled (or sworn) at. I've come a long, long way since the beginning of my board tenure back at the old H2O. Now that board had trolls that make our buddy MadApostate look like a choir boy.

I will be around, in some capacity or another, for the foreseeable future. My levels of participation will vary with my health, of course. But I work here. And there is a LOT to be done.

I really appreciate your taking the time to say that you're glad to see me. Always nice to hear :)

For the children!

*hugs*
    essie

p.s. I kinda thought I'd been back for awhile *lol* I started posting again when my Dad fell ill, as a way to reach everyone quickly. Then I just kind of, hung around. :) And here I am.

• anewperson
    anewperson

The group as well as Alan Feuerbacher in saying that so-called "madapostate" probably actually works for the Watchtower Society is mostly likely correct. From reading some of his past posts he appears to be unusually well-educated, has had first-hand dealings with Brooklyn bigwigs including the cyber-boys, has traveled widely, is fairly young, overly conceited, adversarial, American, is working here in concert with some other elders to also plant falsities that they hope we'll latch onto, spout then have them boomerang back on us. An even bigger guess is that his first name starts with a J. So how's that Mad....... I too prefer you stick around so you'll learn a thing or two but predict you will curse, try to laugh it off or flee.... none of which is good. A lot of us still love Jah but not the Watchtower: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jahchristian

• Room 215
    Room 215

A question:
    How did we ever get from the 10/07 meeting to fretting (again) over Madapostate's identity?

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Hi 215,

Look at Mad's first post in this thread. Guess we should have ignored him.

Sam Beli

I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and striving after wind. What is crooked cannot be straightened and what is lacking cannot be counted. Solomon

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Sam:

My only mistake was in calling you a fucking spineless idiot, which is a warrantless slur on spineless fucking idiots!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit