Speculation on special October 7th meeting

by Seeker 35 Replies latest jw friends

• outnfree
    outnfree

Thanks, Essie, about the color.

And thanks, nytelecom1 about the meeting time.

As for the Starbucks -- would that be across the Long Island Expressway?

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Mad A’s long list of questions makes it appear to me that Alan F. is correct in claiming that Mad A. is probably a troll. He may be a WT plant trying to locate the “leaks?”

Why else all those questions?

Sam Beli

Sam Beli

I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and striving after wind. What is crooked cannot be straightened and what is lacking cannot be counted. Solomon

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Sam:

You are a spineless f--ing idiot, who is still trying to get back on the good side of the AlanF/Farkel clique after making the mistake of saying that I had made a good point in the Bethel Table Crumbs thread.

Go get a shot of testosterone you gonadless big wussy.

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Hi Sam! I was going to say that I agree with you...I too thought that the questions were a bit too specific for my liking...oh, wait? Did you hear something?

No, must have just been the wind blowing.

I figure that if you don't feed the trolls, they'll eventually go away :) Don't let the you know whats get ya down.

*hugs*
    essie

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

FUCK YOU TOO ESSHIT!!!

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Just proved our point that you are a troll, Mad A! You have also demonstrated that you are an asshole of unprecedented proportions.

Real “apostates” are pretty nice people.

Sam Beli

I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and striving after wind. What is crooked cannot be straightened and what is lacking cannot be counted. Solomon

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Let's face facts Sam, you, Es, and other AlanF/Farkel circlejerks don't like my being here, thus trying to run me of, because since I've been here, I keep you bunch of liars on your toes.

There are only a handful of others here that don't let you guys get away with misleading the Board, and you attack them also.

Anytime ANY OF YOU SCUMBAGS wish to put your money where your mouth is, just send $10,000 cash to Lark (I live near him), and I'll meet with him and EASILY prove I'm not a troll, and of course, I get totake you $10,000 home with me.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

MEOW!!!

• sf
    sf

(moved to another thread)

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Lets face a "fact" Mad Apostate,

I don't have a problem with your input into this chat room. I for one welcome you and hope you stay just like others.

Feel free to do what you want to do and please critcize. Maybe try constructive criticism or a questioning style, though - but that is only a suggestion. Unlike the WTS, I don't disfellowship people or tell them what to say. I like freedom.

Why not put your research talents to work and look into somethings that don't jive with what the WTS has said in the past. Blood tranfusion bans, suicides or child abuse are issues that the WTS is putting people, little kids, in very dangerous situations - it real stuff that involves human health and safety.

Look at what the WTS writes about and start some threads on these or issues that interest you.

Have a nice day sir.

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit