What Ways Can You Have "Fun" At The District Convention???

by minimus 20 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Just a few years ago, I knew of a somewhat prominent elder that was giving talks at the DC and during the times of the convention that he wasn't doing something "official", he was drinking nips of booze that he would keep hidden in his pockets. As time went on, he would walk around the convention site to other parts of the city where he would drink alcohol and watch topless girls do their thing. Then he would return late during the sessions and look like he was just coming back from doing some official spiritual business.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Did you ever report him to the other elders? Do you know if he is still serving?

Blueblades

• minimus
    minimus

No he was kinda a "friend". He "stepped aside" a couple of years ago.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Min,

I knew of a somewhat prominent elder that was ....

Hmm, I've heard of that.

Dismembered

• kid-A
    kid-A

I would love to make a fake "ATTENDANT" badge and walk around the halls of the stadium with my own "custom made" signs"

"No farting during the baptism talk"

"I Scrub Toilets"

"I Ray Franz"

well, you get the picture.....

• minimus
    minimus

Dis, I lile the fact that the hypocrite elder ALWAYS had/has nips in his pockets. And he never looked intoxicated although he was always drunk!

• gumby
    gumby

I oftentimes have trouble relating to dubs who did crap like that. When I was a true-blue dub, I'd never consider doing stuff like that as I believed jehovah saw everything......plus my heart wasn't bent on those types of things. I also believed most others felt as I did. I was a nieve bastard!

Hey min....as a side note. My wife just bought our dog a toy that is a little "flame"...but it looks like a red and white M&M and I call it her Minimus toy. I even got my wife saying it.

Gumby

• minimus
    minimus

Gumby, keep that "toy" away from your wife, though. She may not ever go back to you.

• blondie
    blondie

minimus at the convention.

• gumby
    gumby

LMAO blondie!

He looks like he melted......then was stepped on.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit