Speaking to an Elder tomarrow, I'm almost free!!!!!!!

by drew sagan 34 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

It makes all the difference if you have your partner at your side. Good for you, and a hug and a kiss for your wife!

• lilybird
    lilybird

Im so happy for you that your wife is in agreement with you.. My husband and I both saw the truth about the 'truth" at the same time and left together. It makes it so much easier to leave and carry on making a new life free from the borg.

• KW13
    KW13

all the best buddy, love that scripture in luke!

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

So happy for you. Your wife is so special.

The tragedy of my life is that Clyde figured out the truth about the "truth" over 20 years before I did. I don't know how he stood it. He became totally frustrated and unhappy, depressed, and I couldn't understand why. I thought I was a good wife. When he quit going to meetings, I continued steadfast, doing the best I could to get our three children to all the meetings and in service. The darkest moments came about 12 years ago when I thought he was going to have a breakdown. We came to the very edge of a divorce, but then he was diagnosed with cancer.

Our life is much happer now, and I'm thankful for that. But I can't help but think of how much we missed out on. I was so bull-headed!

Bonnie

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Drew - this is great news. I am indeed happy for you, the way it is going with your wife. In my case, wifey and I left together and in unison of agreement that we had been mislead by the WTS all our lives. It was tough, even under those circumstances, but I say a little prayer of thanx often that we are out together. I hope it works the same for you.

The meeting with the elder will undoubtably be the first step in the coming Inquisition of you and your wife. Are there family and children that could get caught up in this matter? - always a consideration as to how to proceed.

Good Luck -

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit