Good evening, JW spy visitors...........

by Sunnygal41 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I have it on the most impeccable authority that our site is regularly monitored............my first reply was "lol...........no surprise.......we've known this for some time.........and WE spy on their sites, also." My next thought, or rather vision was of the iconic "Spy vs. Spy" cartoon in Mad Magazine.............guess my years free are showing.........

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

"Spy vs. Spy"... watchtower spies are more like...()

alt

• luna2
    luna2

Ah, well, you know how it is when you belong to a nitwit cult that's losing its steam and slowly crumbling. You gots to make your excitment and find your opposition where you can in order to feel like you have any purpose. If the poor, pathetic dubs feel more alive by pretending to be big, scary spys, good for them. Who knows, maybe they'll pick up some real truth along the way.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

luna,

I agree with you, they may pick up some real 'truth" here. At least I hope so. They have to know that their org. is totally lying to them by now. Especially with the wealth of information available here.

Anyway, to all you active JW spies:

I have a ministry work I do where I help those stuck in the org. release their heavy bonds by getting closer to Jesus Christ our savior who is the one Jehovah submitted everything under at this time. (1Corinthians15:27) My hope is to share the real gospel with you, one that does not include endless works and never be assured of your salvation. My hope and prayer is that one day you will learn that Jehovah has a plan for everyone in this world and is not the God the Watchtower makes him out to be. He really is LOVE.

If you need spiritual support, prayer, or help in finding real biblical answers to your questions, please feel free to contact me anytime [email protected] , or pm me here. I will not share your email information with anyone. I currently have several active witnesses who the Lord is using me to help and I NEVER give out their names, emails or any information about them - not on this forum or anywhere else. Not even my own husband knows who they are.

I am on the computer several times a day and usually check my messages up until midnight. You do not have to be afraid to contact me, I am not a spy trying to trap you. Please pray about it and if you want you can contact me and can ask me anything. God bless you and I will continue to pray for all you captives in religious bondage. Peace be with you, Lilly

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

ROFL @ OFG

I recall when that movie came out. I was a humble single pioneer watching Russian women disrobe in the snow

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ahem ~clears throat~ I digress. Yeah, WTS spies. As you were...

• juni
    juni

OFG -

I love that movie!!!!!! You mellow?

Jedi Juni

• greendawn
    greendawn

They can spy but perhaps they will learn a lot of interesting things about the JW so called truth and perhaps one day leave it. I suppose only brothers very strong in the truth are allowed to monitor apostate sites.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi and welcome, WT monitors <friendly wave >

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

On a serious note, can anyone say for sure that WTBTS DOES monitor this site and follow things up?

I ask as an outsider because I have posted here about my concerns for my my JW neighbours/friends.

I have not (I hope) posted anything on here which might lead to their identification (not even the country concerned) out of fear that if they were identified there could be repercussions for them for 'bad' association with me. Which is difficult, because there are cultural issues about which I'd like to ask advice.

If it were for me, I'd be happy to identify myself (not a JW, never have been, never will be) but I have real concerns for them.

Are my concerns justified?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit