returning to this site...

by rune 21 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome back Rune, there are lots of new people coming and going so you probably won't know them, I look forward to your posts.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Welcome back!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Howdy Rune

Always good to see people return for a bit

• Scully
    Scully

LittleToe:

c'mon Scully - you can dae it!!!

awww thanks LT! This one's just for you!

<------- ta daaaaaaa

• luna2
    luna2

Congrats, Scully! WhooHoo!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Rune,

Welcome back! Look forward to hearing more from you!

Lady Liberty

• kazar
    kazar

Welcome, Rune. Looks like you were leaving WTS about the same age as I was converted to it. I was 17 when I converted. Believed everything they told me. After a few years I began to have doubts which continued until last year when I gained access to the internet and got on this forum. After that, my mind cleared and I never went back.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I don't know you, but Welcome Back, Rune.

btw...

Scully,

I cannot believe that you didn't do something really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,

SPECIAL

with that 10,000th post!

• Scully
    Scully

jeanniebeanz:

Scully,

I cannot believe that you didn't do something really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,

SPECIAL

with that 10,000th post!

oh, but I did....!

I gave LT a smooch!

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

WELCOME RUNE! Come here often! You'll find real friends here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit