Another @$#%^! witness song stuck in my head!

by nsrn 27 Replies latest jw friends

• lowden
    lowden

LMAO at collegegirl.

'Praise Jah with me, our god and.........thingy....'

Peace

Lowden

• Yesterdays Child
    Yesterdays Child

But as for me determine i should WTF its been 30 years

• OICU8it2
    OICU8it2

Sing to Jehovah song. In the eighties I combined the KM melodies tape of that song with the Moody Blues intro to "The Voice" from "Long Distance Voyager". I thought it was so cool. Ican't stand it when one of their hooks gets into me for the day.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I'll never forget "Here I am, send me, send me!". The thing about that song is it's always sung so unenthusiasticly, and the echo through out the kingdom hall was the domino effect of cows dying.

• enlightenedcynic
    enlightenedcynic

Let's watch how we walk and watch how we talk that thus we may be (get this) alert and wise.

Let's watch how we greet and watch how we treat and stumble none in our ministeeeeeeeeeeee..........y

I think I need a couple.

ec

• under_believer
    under_believer

Like BEEEES that WERRRRRRE... MO-LES-TED

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Lazarus lay sleeeeeping, in a stone cold tomb

Rutherford lay with him...

...and the rest of the story is XXX rated, so I'm afraid I can't tell it. Sorry folks, this is a family show!!!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

"See Jehovah's Army -

"Boldly they they press forward ,each a volunteer, Flint like are their faces With no hint of fear"

Btw Where I lived in the South of England was perhaps the only part of the English speaking world that failed to rhyme " Under Christ's command with "A courageous band" .. Always sounded wrong.

I always sighed when they went on about the "beautiful Kingdom melodies" . I always knew they were naff. The church certainly had better music. . I used to resist Gospel music because it was part of Babylon the Great , now I can enjoy the Staple Singers, The Five Blind boys of Alabama and the like

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit