Another @$#%^! witness song stuck in my head!

by nsrn 27 Replies latest jw friends

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

I like to end this one like this.....

We're Jehovah's Witnesses... We Speak Out In Fearlessness... Ours Is The God Of True Propheceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

And the home of the braaaaaavvvvvvvvveeeeee

• KW13
    KW13

maybe its me but i also hear the cheesey tape recording and the wailing of bro's and sisters when i read the title.

• under_believer
    under_believer

Just wanted to send out a big eff you to nsrn. Thanks a lot! Now I have "feeeeeaaar not those who kill the bodeeeeeeeee...... buuuuuuuuuut cannot destroy the soooooooooooooul...... faiiiiiiiithful to the end continuuuuuuuuuueeeee.... I will help you reeeeeeeach your goooooooooooaaaall" stuck in my head.

Goooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall!

• KW13
    KW13

"Soldier's of Jah do not seek a life of ease"

• juni
    juni

NSRN - There is NO pill.

Only a lobotomy will be successful.

• Scully
    Scully

I think you need to talk to OpenFireGlass and have him introduce you to his "herbal" remedy. If nothing else, you'll laugh your butt off when you start thinking of those stupid songs.

countdown to 10K ~ 4 more posts!

• nsrn
    nsrn

Okay, I am sitting outside laughing out loud--I immediately knew and sang all the songs mentioned--EXCEPT JoJo's. Must be out of the "new" book.

And I got a double dose as a kid, as my mom played the piano at the hall and practiced ALOT. Even my aborted piano lessons included "Jehovah....is our refuge....our god...in whom we trust"

• greendawn
    greendawn

Can't you put on your headphones and listen to some decent music? Won't that make the silly JW music vanish away? And those words are so daft. The dubs speak out in fearlessness? If they talk critically about the org they will get kicked out in no time. They don't dare.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu
    Just wanted to send out a big eff you to nsrn. Thanks a lot!

Likewise.

I got a half dozen kingdom melodies going through my head now after reading your post.

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

kiss the son lest god be angry from house to house from door to door this is a most sacred occasion

• KW13
    KW13

"loyal submission in recognition, this to our God we owe"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit