This site was originally PRO-JW???

by Kudra 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I could never really find the right words to describe how much this site has meant and still means to me. Being here has made my exit from the wts so much easier than it would have been without it, so I would like to join in with other posters nad say

THANKYOU SIMON FOR THIS WONDERFUL SITE.

Linda

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Yes absolutely.

The intention was a site where brothers could vent their woes, without criticizing the Slave, without fear of retribution.

There were many comments about how loving the Slave was for providing things like giftaid etc.

As time goes on you see people on the net for the first time discovering bad smells, coverups, unfair DFs, the UN thing, Randcam , Philip Morris, then the child abuse scandal came along, and all the facts about the evils and lack of love in the congos.

Many of the original posters here started out true blue dubs, but as the voyage continued they found out they were sailing along on a cowpat to nowhere.

Of course this site will be shut down very soon as part of the WTBTS campaign against "PERSECUTION"

Love you Simon and Angharad. This site helped me 200%.

Hope you find a host in a country that cannot be intimidated by the WT lawyers trained at our expense.

Is it possible to archive this site for future reference?

ONE THING: If the WT shuts this down it is because truth is being told here about THEM.

HB

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Wait, you mean Simon isn't PRO-JW?

• dido
    dido

I`m relatively new to this site, but i must say it has benefited me already, hearing other people`s view`s and experiences. Simon you must have helped a lot of people, probably saved lives, by opening this site, and let`s hope it will carry on helping other`s heal from the aftermath of being in that mind controlling cult! Thanks!

• Kudra
    Kudra

How could the WT shut this site down?
    no one is citing their sources without referencing :) and most of all people are just excercising free speech...
    Also, thank you Simon for putting this site up!
    The story of teh evolution of this site is really neat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit