Did you ever have an experiance with Holy Spirit?

by Stealth 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth
    Stealth

Francois,

I have read about this in books, it sounds like what is experienced by members of eastern religions during deep meditation.

It sounds very cool, Even if it is not HS and only in the mind.

I wonder why the WTS is so paranoid about this type of meditation?
    Think I will find a Yoga class to join this week.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Stealthy one,

I wonder why the WTS is so paranoid about this type of meditation?

Because it's not what they're selling this week.

Run a business case analysis and wait for new light...

If you're curious about Kundalini you might want to look at this site: http://www.dnai.com/~gtt/

By the way, I breathe all the time. I'm quite good at it.

• arkangel
    arkangel

Shelby is telling the truth when she says she hears daily. Anyone can hear Holy Spirit anytime they wish to. King David heard it all the time. The disciples heard it and Paul referred to hearing many times. Why would you doubt that anyone can hear because we are in the year 2001? If the Messiah appeared before you today would you ask to see the nail wounds? Probably. It takes faith to hear. Jesus stands at the door and knocks it is up to us to open the door. We can open it an inch or throw it wide open it is up to us. Didn't the Christ promise that he would send a comforter and someone that would impart knowledge and truth to us in the form of the Holy Spirit
    and do you doubt that he did this? You are like Israel who needed to see the plagues, the golden calf, the fire at night and the cloud during the day to believe Jehovah was with them. You are like the Pharisees and Sadducees who wanted more and more miracles from Christ so they could believe. If we always need to see to believe where is our faith? Isn't faith based on what is not seen? We don't see the air yet we breathe it and know it is there. Why is it so hard to
    believe in the Christ and Jehovah God? They do not want us enslaved to religion. To men telling us how to believe. Their yoke is light. Don't be afraid to open your heart and ask for the truth to be revealed to you and have faith he will answer you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit