Taylor Hicks Wins American Idol

by lovelylil 23 Replies latest jw friends

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

If this is Sam the Eagle, then Sam the Eagle is HOT!

standards5.jpg

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

He and another singer should go on tour - Beyonce and Annoyance

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Congratulations...Mike S. (a christian) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• blondie
  • lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

*sigh* I just got done watching the show here on the west coast.

I'm so happy. What a moment. : )

Mr. Taylor Hicks, who never had a music lesson or singing lesson in his life, who struggled singing in bars for 10 years, who never made enough with his music to buy a couch, who only had a plane ticket to the audition because the airline gave him one when they canceled a different flight on him, who scraped his little money together to make two CDs full of original songs that didn't sell (but are really good)...The guy who had been told to 'get a real job' for so long he was about to get a bank job...this guy who looks 20 years older than he is, who dancing is 'spastic,' this 'Sam the Eagle'....

This guy who can sing "Try A Little Tenderness" and "Something" and "Jailhouse Rock" and "Levon" and "Living For The City" but NOT "Just Once"....

THIS guy wins! Woooooo!!!!!

www.myspace.com/taylorwins

• Spectre
    Spectre

Good show tonight.

I was hoping Katherine would win, but oh well.

Oh man, Kelly looked great with shorter hair.

• hubert
    hubert

What a fantastic show !! Kelley Pickler was so funny when they brought out the lobsters.

I'm glad Taylor won. He's a showman and a singer. He seems cool, too, not snobby.

The wife and I are happy for him. My girls are going to see the tour when it comes around. They already have tickets.

Hubert

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

free2beme I watched the Lost finale too!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Yay Taylor! I never doubted it for a minute!

alt

Awesome show last night!

• minimus
    minimus

Mandisa still is the best singer. I thought Katherine actually sang better last night than Taylor. It was a very good season!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit