I Don't Think Prince Will Be Appointed an Elder Anytime Soon!

by Seeker4 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Prince should have sang, "Keep you eyes on the Prize" or anything from the song book

LMAO!!!!!

Congrates Taylor

• tan
    tan

I was shocked when he came out on stage. I didn't think some of the lyrics were befitting a christian either and the two little hoochie girls didn't look like pioneers to me.

I thought that he came into the truth from a promise his mother made him make before she died???

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I think Prince joined the JWs for publicity to reve up a failing career. I mean before he got involved with them, when was the last time anyone heard anything about him?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I excused some of what he has done since he became a JW as contractual obligations made before he turned JW. But there is no way he could have been tied to a contract for AI. This is a whole new level.of obligations made fairly recently.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I hadn't seen Prince in years and after I heard he became a JW, well I just lost total interest in him and felt it was a pitiful waste of his good talents.

Oh-la-la all that changed last night! The Prince has still got it! He's HOT!

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Prince became a JW to revive his career!!?? Come on, man! NO ONE, except dubs and ex-dubs, would have any interest in Prince becoming a Witness. JWs are not even a blip on the radar of most people. Sorry, but becoming a JW as a career move is utter nonsense!
    S4

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I suspect Prince will be called to the "back room" for a little meeting with the elders.

• blondie
    blondie

Prince became a JW becaus Larry Graham caught him at a vulnerable moment after the death of a child.

Blondie

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

From http://www.rickross.com/reference/jw/jw184.html

Her dying wishes were for him to become a Jehovah's Witness, as she had been for most of her life, and to see him married. He tied the knot with Mani weeks before his mother passed away and six months after the death of his father, pianist and bandleader John L Nelson.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

If you do a google search using "prince & jehovah's witness" you will come up with a link to adherents, which lists a lot of "famous jws". There is a rather lengthy section cover Prince and quotes from articles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit