I Don't Think Prince Will Be Appointed an Elder Anytime Soon!

by Seeker4 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Prince was just on American Idol. Pretty sexy songs he did, with two women who sure weren't dressed to be on the TMS! He's just got to be too smart and creative to hang in with the Witnesses for too much longer. We won't be seeing his experience in the Watchtower or Awake! anytime soon!

S4

PS Shows not over yet, but I think my harmonica playing friend Taylor is going to win it this year. What a shock.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Oh my sweet Jehovah, Purple Rain tickets, Rasberry Beret,.... I could not believe my eyes! Maybe he read Crisis of Conscience or the Tort of Misrepresentation article? Skeeter

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

HE'S BACK???? OMG!

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I was right. Congrats Taylor Hicks.

S4

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Prince should have sang, "Keep you eyes on the Prize" or anything from the song book....Wonder if he's going to be called by the elders...or if the $$$ Prince has given the BORG gives him special treatment.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

It is not much of a stretch for Prince to be a JW. His family history is pretty funddy (I believe 7th Day Adventist or something close to it). I read about him years ago when people started claiming he was studying because I was trying to figure out what hook the JWs used to reel him in. I suppose if you are already considered an outsider to most people, becoming a JW is not much of a stretch.

• whyizit
    whyizit

Does he still sing that one song

• whyizit
    whyizit

Does he still sing that one song

• luna2
    luna2
    His family history is pretty funddy

I thought his mother was a prostitute? LOL I should go look up his bio somewhere.

• whyizit
    whyizit

Does he still sing that one song???

I knew a girl named Nickie

I guess you could say she was a sex fiend

I caught her in the hotel lobby

M*********** with a magazine

That doesn't sound like something you would hear in the KH hymn book.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit