Your great deep secret

by greendawn 33 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Gotta pass......I don't want to go to jail!

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

To you brave wives trying to escape--my prayers are with you. I have been in a similar situation where I had to escape from an abusive spouse--I moved out when he was at work. I left before he used his fists on me--my wake-up call was when he pulled my 3 year old's hair--after the divorce he was arrested for beating up various girlfriends. I admire women who have the self-esteem to not put up with abuse and escape. So horrible to have to walk on eggshells, I haven't seen or spoken to my ex-husband in about 10 years and neither have his 2 kids. He's now living out of a shopping cart his mother tells me, I'm sure he's doped up on drugs. Now even his mother and sister don't speak to him because he has turned into such an angry nutball. I have no regrets because he gave me 2 beautiful kids, now 19 and 17, who have never been in trouble and are awesome young people; he's missed out on so much--even graduation from high school last year of his daughter. So sad, but he won't get help.

Don't feel like divulging secrets right now, then it wouldn't be a secret would it?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

When I was in the eighth grade I spit in my teacher's hot dog when she wasn't looking.

W

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

(((brigid))) you can do this. My thoughts are with you. You have such a strong presense, that I cannot imagine you having to endure a sontroling situation.. You appear to be a free spirit and I admire that. Hang in there!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit