Your great deep secret

by greendawn 33 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Tell us one of your great deep secrets that you are willing, and don't mind, to share with other people.

One of my secrets is that when I was 14 years old (and before becoming a JW) I had sex with a girl my age and also her sister who was one year older than me. Fortunately their mother didn't find out though I think she was suspecting that something fishy was going on.

• serendipity
    serendipity

I'll resist the temptation to share a sexual secret. Instead, I'll share a gross secret, so read no further if you have a sensitive stomach.

When I was a kid, my mom had to go on a low salt diet, and so the whole family had to suffer. I ate boogers because I craved salt. I think I was 10 before I stopped.

• atypical
    atypical

One time, I said something negative about the organization.

Also, one time I went to a jw softball game and me and my friend used a water balloon launcher to rain all over the game. It started two fistfights and lots of elder meetings. oops.....

• ballistic
    ballistic

Damn, I hit the wrong button and my post got lost. That's fate. I guess you will never know!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Serendipity, salt is a vital mineral for all and especially growing kids so it wasn't good for you to go on low salt meals, no wonder why you were craving it.

Atypical you are right so many things can be scandalous with the JW org one loses count.

• luna2
    luna2

Deep dark secret...deep dark.... Hrm, nothing very interesting coming to mind. Certainly nothing like sleeping with siblings at the tender age of 14. Sheesh, precocious much?

I'm not doing sex secrets either, mostly because I'm sure my sexual secrets aren't all that "great" or "deep".

I got a "D" once on my report card when I was in 6th grade. I was so panic stricken and horrified that I got out my little pen and changed the grade before taking the thing home to mother. Of course, I had no plan for changing the grade back afterward. I don't even think I made the attempt to change it back...I think I thought maybe the teacher wouldn't notice? No such luck. Only good part is that my parents got a talking to by the school Principal because they obviously must have terrified the bejeezus out of me (which was true enough), so while I did get grounded forever, I didn't get a whooping.

• KW13
    KW13

Me and some mates were out playing football (we were young jw's, about 11) and we had a fight, anyway i broke this lads finger in my rage, i went the whole way and knew what i was doing.

Anyway, on the way home despite his pain and tears he said to me "i'll tell my mum and dad i tripped"

• greendawn
    greendawn

Luna interesting story you gambled on the teacher not seeing but it failed. What do you mean by "I got grounded for ever"?

Having sex at 14 is not really all that precocious because by that time the hormones are in full swing in most people. In fact I got my first sexual urges in the summer of 1973 just as I turned 12 and as I was walking on a beach with many women in bikinis walking and lying about. For the first time I made a point of walking up and down and looking at their bodies. However I didn't really understand what it was all about at the time. I was 13 when I began having real sexual fantasies about pretty girls.

• luna2
    luna2

Grounded means confined to the house ...and I forget how long that lasted. Might have been all summer. I was a pretty stupid kid.

Okay, point taken on the 14 year old sex. Sometimes I forget that that's when I started dating. But sisters, gd? At least it wasn't at the same time. LOL

• under_believer
    under_believer

KW, you oughta take that kid out for a beer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit