Eurovision Song Contest

by katiekitten 70 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Yeah, Big Brother was just a girl balling her eyes out because she couldn't have her make up bag. She completely lost it. Painfull.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Armenia - VERY pretty boy.

Tel said "this song brings suspenders to an entirely new level"

Ballistic - quick theres still time to see Norway in the review before the voting starts!

• south african beef
    south african beef

Half of my family want to watch Big Brother and I want to watch Eurovision - guess what we are watching?

Yep - Big Bro!!!!

Anyway I prefer the voting in Eurovision to the songs - it all gets sooooo political and we soon realise that not much of Europe actually likes Britain. Remember a few years ago when we got 'nul points'?

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

God Yes - right after we invaded Iraq hardly anyone voted for us, it was totally embarrasing. But I honestly thought we deserved it (politically speaking).

So who do you think is going to win??

For me its LATVIA, GERMANY , UK. Im probably totally wrong.

Thank God the USA isnt in it, because Israels entry was crap, and im not sure how many contries could afford to lose trade rights with the US when they didnt vote for them.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Does anyone watch 'Deal or No Deal'. When I first heard about it, I thought it was chavtastic, but turns out it's highly addictive.

• south african beef
    south african beef

The few songs I've seen/heard seem a bit better than recent years but bring back the likes of Abba / Brotherhood of Man /Bucks Fizz etc - they were the days eh?

• south african beef
    south african beef

Here we go first (non) surprise of the evening - Andorra gives Spain maximum ponts.

Don't like this new super quick voting system - what was wrong with the old slow build up sort eh?

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

This is a total FIX!

SO far Slovenia has given top points to Croatia, and ANdorra has given top points to Spain. Denmark has given top points to Finland. Latvia have given top points to Russia, Look at a map!!!!

We ae screwed because we are attached to Ireland and they have no loyalty.

• south african beef
    south african beef

You are right Katiekitten - every single year we give Ireland more points than they give us.

We try and appear friendly to them - 'sorry about Northern Ireland but it is ours and always will be but we love you really' but in return they show their true colours.

I actually think that we are not really part of Europe so no wonder we don't win!

However we do produce the best rock and pop music in the whole world don't you agree?

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

I think we won't win because our song was pants. Controversial opinion I know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit