Comments You Will Not Hear at the 5-21-06 WT Study (I AM WITH YOU)

by blondie 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Don't get a chance to get on here very often, but I always try to get a chance to read these comments. Wonderful job again Blondie. Shall be interesting if my wife reads this since she is in the process of wanting new furniture and redecorating, plus she has started back to school and want not only to pursue a BS degree, but eventually a JD as well.

Keep the great information coming Blonde, you all are great and have helped me more than anyone could ever imagine!!

• heathen
    heathen

Blondie --- If you read 1 Timothy 5:17-18 . It clearly mentions a workman is worthy of his wages so I am assuming there is some sort of compensation for their time other than a slap on the back and comparing everybody elses half assed effort to theirs in an attempt to humiliate people.

Glad I didn't go to this study either . If somebody did go I'd like see some of the answers given about how material people are for wanting a decent place to live or drive a new car . Jeezus the WTBTS is even having a convention on how close the end is but they still just recently spent hundreds of millions of dollars on a fancy new printing facility ................. exscuse me here but something smells ...........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit