look at my birthdate

by mouthy 73 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

<<<<<<<<MONDAY I want you all to send your greetings. Nothing nasty gumby!!!! Just kind sweet things to a very old lady!!!!!

• luna2
    luna2

Will do, mouthy! Do you have any plans?

• bem
    bem

WOW, Grace time flys These birthdays come way too quickly. Happy week-end before your birthday

Dorothy

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes My twin Grandaughters just left.( 19 yrs old) They brought Chinese dinner for us, & five ballons with" Happy Birthday Nan" on them ( their Mum died>my daughter ) then my daighter that is out of the WT is coming on Monday with Lunch-Sunday my 34 year old Grand-son also out of bondage is coming with his G/f bringing lunch ---I just love getting spoiled like this

Wish my WT daughter & grandkids were out. That would be the best presant of all.But I will never hear from them again.....

Good to e- you Luna

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Doff

• bem
    bem

Spoiling is nice, Think of it as being appreciated. then it's two good things in one. I'm glad you're getting company. Sorry for your losses and the hold the borg has on your other family members that keeps them away, makes us appreciate the family that are out even more.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

A Big Huge Happy Birthday Congratualions

with much love Orangefatcat

• mouthy
    mouthy

THANKS Orangefat (((HUG)) I am like a kid in a candy shop.... I like birthdays I was nuts not to have one for 25years ..Thanks ( NOT!!!)) to the WT

• snarf
    snarf

Happy, happy, happy birthday !!!! Hope it is great! Eat a piece of cake for me !!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks snarf ---will do

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit