Demonism and the Watch Tower, by Roy D. Goodrich. Anyone seen this?

by VM44 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• VM44
    VM44

It turned out that Goodrich's "Demonism and the Watch Tower" was NOT impossible to find.

...and it is going to be coming back! Watch out for it.

--VM44

• dido
    dido

VM44- i am very intersted in knowing more about it, as i truly believe that the wts is from an evil source, starting with Russell. Let us know what you find.

• VM44
    VM44

btt

Wanted to bring this book to people's attention.

• designs
    designs

Religions seem to spur superstitions or create them in people. The Society accomplished replacing people's old Protestant and Catholic and other religion's superstitions with a new set of fears and phobias.

With few MDs in the Society's religion and the fear of speaking up quack ideas can run rampant.

• VM44
    VM44

Get ready for a major re-publication announcement!

The Watchtower thought they could ignore this book back in 1969 when it was last published, that the book would have limited distribution and would be forgotten.

But they thought wrong!

• VM44
    VM44

I am going to start a new thread on this book after I receive my copy of the book.

But for those who can't wait and want to order it now, here is the book's Lulu.com page!

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/demonism-and-the-watch-tower/7790259

• VM44
    VM44

Here is the book description:

"Demonism and the Watch Tower," by Roy D. Goodrich

Roy D. Goodrich was a devoted Bible Student and Jehovah's Witness who took issue with the tacit endorsement of "junk science" medical devices by the Watch Tower Bible & Tract Society which, to Goodrich, were a form of demonic divination. His is an interesting and very revealing account of how the organization that calls itself "The TRUTH" really operates.

• VM44
    VM44

bttt

• agonus
    agonus

Yeah, it was something called an "electronic radio biola" I think... Sounds a little like an E-meter!

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Here's an interesting page about it.

http://www.seanet.com/~raines/goodrich.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit