I just wrote a 6 page letter

by Kero-kero 25 Replies latest jw friends

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I hope you have the strength to do that. One of the reasons for the new announcement I am sure is so that the congregations do not find out how many people are disassociating themselves instead of being d/f for immorality. It will makea huge affect on genuine ones in the congregation to know that you doubted the WTS rather than just lack self control

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

you wrote a 6 page letter but

I did not go it to much detail

Blimey! Was there long descriptions of the sky and stuff?

I wish you good luck anyway, they are probably preparing the gallows pole for you. They cant cope with anything other than 100% party line, even if it is politely put, flawless logic and well reasoned. CANNOT COMPUTE CANNOT COMPUTE MUST EXTERMINATE

May the force be with you!

( I know im kind of mixing my films a bit!)

• Kero-kero
    Kero-kero

That's it...That is where the idea of the Cybermen come from...The creator of the Cybermen was in the GB and wanted a new super-elder....Hehehehehe!

Oh! I am plucking up the courage now to get ready to stand up in the congregation after the announcment and tell them why I was Df'd. That might make them sit up and think. But I bet the elders will say something about me becoming an apostate and a danger to the congregation which is why the DF'd me.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

The Society in the Watchtower of 1970 January 1 page 3 and four, says this about asking questions?

If you have such questions you are not alone. Nor are you to be censured for asking them. Ever so many persons are asking these very questions and many related ones. Persons who ask such questions in all sincerity are likely to be conscious of their spiritual need, and Jesus Christ said, "Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need." You may be happy to know that the Christian witnesses of Jehovah have prepared a series of lectures that will carefully consider such questions.—Matt. 5:3.

it seems to me it should be okay to ask questions with out being penalized or being accused of being an apostate.

The ancient Boreans studied and asked question to see if the things written in the bible were true. So why should a JW be labeled a trouble maker or an apostate. It doesn't compute with me.

Orangefatcat.

• garybuss
    garybuss

The elders ask a Witness who is asking questions this: "Are you feeding your faith, or feeding your doubts?". They say, "Feed your faith and starve your doubts.".

So, asking honest questions is now reduced to feeding doubts. Doubts are a symptom of loss of faith, and not having faith in the Governing Body is a disfellowshipping sin.

Ever heard of a Witness who was disfellowshipped for asking questions? You bet!

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

So Kero-kero, what happened? Did you meet with the elders?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit