Have you seen this? Interesting....

by reneeisorym 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

It's been making the rounds for a day or two. I think theyr'e a bunch of nutters, but if it were true.....

• just2sheep
    just2sheep

some people obviously have more energy to rant than i have to read. did anyone actually read all of this? if so what did it say, what was the message, was there a point?

• daystar
    daystar

Yeah, I got as far as all of this before my BS blinders went up:

The Watchtower Administration will be physically destroyed in 40 days from the date of this letter.

2006Iyyar1 (2006 April 29 th / 30th)

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Another load of bull donkey coming from the same toilet of what I would call the modern day Poop Turd class. These people are something else.

• jw
    jw

I find this unbelieveable . Why would it be circleing in an email, if there is any merit or truth to it. Umm would it not serve a better purpose to have sent it to the WTS! Seems bogus to me.

• poppers
    poppers

Can someone summarize this so I don't have to read through the whole thing? I'm feeling lazy today.

• Brigid
    Brigid

No one can harm the wts better than itself. It will either evolve into a good little religious corporation or simply die out. No one needs to "blow it up". It will implode of its own volition and karmic debits if it does not change course (which it is slowly doing).

I could not read through it all, either.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

After June 9 goes by, they will probably give it a symbolical or spiritual interpretation. The Watchtower will have suffered an invisible destruction but we will have to wait for its physical manifestation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit