Your Reply Would Help Me A Lot

by AnonymousUser 25 Replies latest social relationships

• ballistic
    ballistic

Nos, some truth in that yes, but not all. Also put over very brutefully, not the best delivery method.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Also put over very brutefully, not the best delivery method.

Yeah, I've been having a bad week. I had to give another guy hell this morning who has been crying over his ex who left him five years ago and married some other guy. He threatened to kick the shit out of her husband who phoned and asked why he kept calling.

• ballistic
    ballistic

We all have bad weeks Nos, sometimes the good weeks get lost in the bad ones, but we're dealing with a 16 year old young man here. Life can be good if we can just sort the shit out.

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Sam,

I had the opposite problem from you. I was a JW and became infatuated with a non-JW. I was 17 and she was 15. When her mother found out I was interested in her daughter she wouldn't let me talk to her anymore and the daughter seem to follow the mother's line. I was gutted because she was such fun to be with, and at that age and what I was going through at the time she meant a lot to me.
    THen I left the JWs and went to college, she coincidentally ended up at the same college as me, but still, she would have nothing to do with me. Her mother had firmly put the fear of god into her.
    All I can say is if this girl isn't herself interested in you, walk away, forget about her and find some other girl that floats your boat. You'll be suprised what lovely girls are out there waiting for you. Just be confident, girls love that.
    Soon after I went to college I met lots of lovely girls one of which became my girlfriend.

• AnonymousUser
    AnonymousUser

Thank you.

But I can say right now that this girl would do anything for me aswell. The problem is how she has to lie to her parents constantly to see me. Now she comes and sees me most days after school and tells her parents that shes seeing her mates. Then she'll do anything to try and see me. on the weekend if she wont be allowed out she will say shes just walking the dog to see me. She risks so much for me and I do the same for her. Thats why I cant just end it. Its not that shes listening to her mum, because she isnt. She hates the religion and feels it restricts her.

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

I'd keep up the relationship going then for as long as possible and enjoy each other's company. Just keep it strictly above board until she is of age. 14 is too young to be messing around seriously by most people's standard nevermind JWs. She might hate the religion now but in two or three years she might change her mind. It happened to my nephew. He told me that at 16 he was ready to leave JWs because of the hypocracy but then they "reasoned" with him and now unfortunately he is convinced that this religion is god's true religion. You might have this to contend with later so be ready for it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit