Brooklyn reorganization tied to "Deliverance at Hand" District Convention?

by truthseeker 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Boring....the last assembly, they didn't mention anything about the end.. It was my last.. I left in Sept.

Since they are the 'evil slave', they don't have a clue about the end, and have every prophesy WRONG.

Math. 24:50 the servant's master will come on an unexpected day and ant an unknown hour and will punish him severely and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth.

They came out with a brochere, called ' Keep on the Watch', convention of 2004.. and they said 'the hour of judgement had arrived' and then in the following watchtower studies..made it look like it was no big deal, after all, being in the 'hour of judgement'. ugh...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

"BROTHERS AREN'T WE SO CONFIDENT THAT WE ARE IN THE FINAL STAGES OF THE END TIMES THAT WE WILL MAKE ANY MATERIAL SACRIFICES THAT WE NEED TO IN ORDER TO STAY CLOSE TO JEHOVAH'S LOVING ORGANIZATION?!?!?!?!"

Me ---->

• Mary
    Mary

THe C.O. who I talked to in the past couple of days mentioned to me that the thrust of the upcoming assembly is that (start yawning) "we are in the last days - this is it." and that the GB is having a hard time getting the message to the brothers since many including elders are slowing down.
    Gee.....I can't imagine why elders are slowing down. Perhaps it's starting to sink into the minds of even the most dedicated Dubs that there's something seriously wrong here........it's been almost 130 years since Charles Russell "revived the one true religion" and it wasn't supposed to last longer than one generation. Of course, the R&F will be told not let "doubts" enter their minds or "question" the F&DSC as to where we are in the stream of time, blah, blah, blah..................it should be uh, 'interesting' this summer'........I should see if Scully wants to come with me when I attend the DA for one day next month......that way we can sit there and giggle, roll our eyes and wander around to our hearts content.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    ..as crappy tract held up for all to see, " Brothers and sisters, don't we rejoice in the knowledge that Jehovahs inspired slave class provide this meat in due season!" followed by 'spontaneous' applause.

That's not meat, that's a bacon bit! The R&F will swallow that bacon bit, and then starve for another year.

• heathen
    heathen

Hi Serendipity . You know that might just be interesting , depending if I have work but I don't know if I could sit thru both days . Let's keep in touch and maybe meet up with some locals sometime . Somewhere in Arlington would be good . We could alway pm .

LMAO@LDH Yah I remember those little crowd pleasers , such as the guy that comes out and says they are running short on money to pay for everything and then towards the end comes out and says ,it's all paid for. Then everybody cheers like idiots . It's all a collosal mind F@#$ .

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Mary said, "...it wasn't supposed to last longer than one generation."

Well now... let's see... is that a '70-year' generation? or could it be defined as a 'day-for-a-year' generation? ... or perhaps a 'generation for a year'... or... *head spins in confusion*

Regards,

Jim TX

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

It sure doesn' t take much to make JWs get all a buzz and excited about some ridiculous new plans.

The Society is downsizing because they damn well know that they want to keep their coffers full. What a stupid idea. Then what do you expect from Mother Dear. yuck

Yes Brothers your Deliverance is at Hand. Armaggedon will happen by next year. We calculated all the chronology from the scriptues and we are 100 percent certain that it will happen. Un like 1975 we jumped the gun not waitning on Jehovah. We had to be disaplined by Jehovah. He had been testing our faith. Lets not let him down by not expecting the new insturctions from the slave class. Can you imagine the joy many congregations will be blessed with former Bethelites. Yada Yada Yada and for more propaganda turn in your bible to Luke 21:28

28 But as these things start to occur, raise yourselves erect and lift YOUR heads up, because YOUR deliverance is getting near."

So lets get our hearts and minds set on this new arrangement and work diligently in accomplishing our Ministry and remeber for most our obedience to Jehovah and the Faith and discreet slave. Our beloved glorious Governing Body.

I can hear it all in my head and then I feel sick

Orangefatcat has made a prophecy, so let it be written let it be done....

• heathen
    heathen

We've discussed that issue before , jim_TX . If it is like the days of Noah than this thing can be pushed back as far as 2034 . 1914 plus 120 yrs . However if we are talking a generation in tearms of Noahs length of years then this thing can get pushed back way further hundreds of years .LOL God I think I put too much time in on this stuff .............................................

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I've already forgotten the title. If memory serves it will be about Jebus.

Since when did the Watchtower cult leaders ever know anything about Him?

• spawn2u
    spawn2u

Are there really that many JW's leaving? Please tell me it is true. What proof do you have?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit