• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

heathen gets it

• Neo
    Neo

Now I got it... Page break's fault.

• heathen
    heathen

LOL Yah I got it . I thought you were a believer there pete . You know I was watching a show that had all kinds of evidence that the hebrews did escape from egypt including ancient egyptian wagon wheels found at the bottom of the red sea . I thought that was interesting .................. anyway to each their own .

• free2beme
    free2beme

You know, in numerology, numbers that repeat themselves are often shown up to invisize something and often considered to be messages from the spirit would when they continuely happen in your life. So maybe SATAN is speaking to you and others.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

heathen: youv'e been hoodwinked: Pharaoh's Chariots Found in Red Sea?

• heathen
    heathen

From what I saw they actually had film of the wheel at the bottom , it was the metal casing or something in the shape of the egyptian wheel . They stated they could'nt remove evidence because the egyptians didn't permit it . I thought it was interesting how they used the bible to locate the spot of the crossing and then found that stuff . The article you posted is correct people will buy stuff that confirms what they already believe such as articles or videos . Nothing wrong with that . I'm not planing on spending any on this stuff . Most religionists are a little freaky and easily duped by con men so I am exstremely cautious . I did see this on the TBN network .

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

like I said, hoodwinked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit