the 6-6-06 billboards

by Oroborus21 28 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

My Doberman’s name was Omen. His sire was Damien. It made them look scarier somehow.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Well, I got a little confused on this! There was this movie called "The Beast" that was supposed to premiere on 06-06-06 (we've seen the banner ads in this forum in fact), about how Jesus didn't really exist and it sounded interesting, and so when I saw the ads for the "Omen" remake I was disappointed, seeing that it was opening on the same day, I thought it was the same movie under a different name (and the fact that the "Omen" was about the antichrist child, the "Beast" of the Bible).

So I decided to check things out to be sure, and whoa! when I went to "The Beast" website, instead of a movie being advertised all there was was an ad for a dumb silly rubber stamp:

http://www.thebeastmovie.com/

So I was like, WTF? What about the movie? So I went to check out the forums and one post said that it has been postponed and will miss the 06-06-06 release date. But then I went to the IMDB page for the movie, and instead of "The Beast" the movie is now called "Danielle":

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433338/maindetails

But it looks like it has been canned, postponed, or didn't exist in the first place? What's the deal?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

This made me think of way back when ever it was, 80’s I think, there were letters being circulated about "Proctor and Gamble" products, not to buy them because they carried the mark of the beast. Everyone was looking on all their stuff around the house for 666 . lol! That created quite a stir for a while. Try stocking a house with nothing at all from "Proctor and Gamble" Funny stuff.

• heathen
    heathen

now that is just plain sick how people would sell that as some sort of toy . Why not the swastika symbol? Ya know what I'm saying ....................................... I'm wondering if there isn't some sort of occultic crap going on where people don't actually have it tatooed somewhere.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Leolaia, it might yet be for real, the guy did make an ealier documentery. here's a trailer: QUICKTIME MOVIE: "The Beast" trailer

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Leolaia, it might yet be for real, the guy did make an ealier documentery. here's a trailer: QUICKTIME MOVIE: "The Beast" trailer

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yeah, tho it is a teaser trailer that anyone could make and which does not have any actual scenes from a movie. It looks most probable I guess that a movie was planned but it never got off the ground. You'd think with the extensive internet advertising campaign that they'd have made more headway. But the rubber stamp thing is just pathetic and quite telling that this is the first thing you'd see at the "official" website.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Maybe the albinos or the Masons got him.

• tan
    tan
    This made me think of way back when ever it was, 80’s I think, there were letters being circulated about "Proctor and Gamble" products, not to buy them because they carried the mark of the beast. Everyone was looking on all their stuff around the house for 666 . lol! That created quite a stir for a while. Try stocking a house with nothing at all from "Proctor and Gamble" Funny stuff.

I remember this too.

• heathen
    heathen

I didn't even get the trail , says file not found . Yah looks like it got canned . It might have been interesting but the stupid rubber stamp thing was in real bad taste . I always watch biblical fiction stuff , like The Prophesy , End of Days , Omen ........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit