Kind of an update - warning, kw = boring. you were warned!

by KW13 22 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13
    Your post was rather interesting and certainly not boring, I can see how the JWs are not tolerent of Christian books and how they think that they are the one and only true religion and everyone else is satanic.

That is an isolationist mentality as well as arrogant, in fact they are the ones that can not produce stable dogma and what's the truth to them today tomorrow becomes a lie.

I said that to her, trying to explain how arrogant it is to think you have the 'truth' and therefore everyone else is wrong. Just what if you had made a mistake!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Captain Karl.........lol..........I saw that in another post, and thought it was too funny.........I remember when that show of Pee Wee Herman's came on cable..........I thought him extremely bizarre, but truly funny in an orginal way! Hope things are going okay today for you..........reading this post makes me remember my own times with my mom.........even with all of us "in" it was very tough. I agree with what someone else posted. You and mom are going throught that "my baby is growing into a teenager and an adult" phase. You are forming your own mind and spirit and striking out on your own. Don't let anything or anyone ever stop you from being you.

• KW13
    KW13

thanks, i won't lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit