What kind of thing do you want right now but cannot afford it right now?

by averyniceguy 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

To be able to pack up, jump in the car with the dogs, and just go. Backroads, only left turns, small towns, large towns, lakes, rivers, mountains, the plains, on to the edge and then come back a different way. No freeways.

Sherry

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I would like to be able to retire. I am so tired. It would be nice to have enough money to just kick back and enjoy life.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

A new car/truck/jeep/something running

• ferret
    ferret

inground pool

• Mulan
    Mulan
    inground pool

YES! How could I have forgotten that one. I have wanted one since I was 14. Maybe they will have one at the "old folks home".

• Fleur
    Fleur

Selfish:pay off all the bills and take a 4 week trip to Florida. I desperately need a vacation, one without anyone but just my most immediate family. Every time we plan a trip in the past couple years, people keep tacking themselves on. (Of course I consider my dad part of my immediate family so he'd have to come otherwise I'd worry too much about him while we were gone)

Unselfish; to turn my charitable ventures into a real 501c3. Too much money and paperwork needed though :(

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

I would like to have my yard professionally landscaped, to make it look kinda woodsy toward the back, and then look very eccentric and wonderful near the front, with a creepy looking ornate cast iron fence and a low mound of rocks in the yard that would have different herbs growing out from between the cracks.

I would also put up a carport so the next hailstorm wouldn't beat up my car!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Id like a memory card to put into my digital camera so I can take more than 17 photos at a time. Its not exactly a priority for me at the moment, i'd just like the money to come along and fall into my pocket, spare, so I wouldnt feel guilty for spending it on something more worthy.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

A job that lasts more than six months a year. How about a college degree. That would be nice too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit