What do you consider yourself?

by poodlehead 27 Replies latest jw friends

• poodlehead
    poodlehead

I have wondered how each of you classifies yourself. As regards to religion. This is for my own person interest. But I am curious. And if JW was the first religion you belonged to. Were you raised in the truth.

1. I am a christian and belong to another faith.

2. I am a christian but don't belong to any particular religion

3. I am an Athiest, I don't believe in any God.

4. I am Agnostic, I don't know if there is a God or not.

5. I belong to/ or believe in another religion, but not christian.

6. I believe in a higher power, but don't know what exactly it is.

Please feel free to add another sub-catagorie if you think of one. I apreciate your imput.

• serendipity
    serendipity

7. I'm still serving time.

• Dune
    Dune

8. I believe in a god or higher power that doesnt really care about us. (Agnostic? diest? Nihilist?).

• Fleur
    Fleur

They had me as a zygote. And I will never belong to another organized religion again. I have stopped believing in the duality between the Divine and mankind. I guess you could say to put it in plain terms, I kind of believe in the Force. Everything is connected, there is no separation.

I feel most peaceful this way. I don't have to claim I know it all, because no matter if people think they do, no one does. We are all students in this life. What we become in the next...I guess I'll find out when I get there.

Welcome to the forum, Poodlehead!

essie

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

As the song says "Consider yourself part of the furniture"....

Really #2...

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

5. I am a tree hugging pagan.

Blessed be.

Sherry

• free2beme
    free2beme

Between 5 and 6

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

how about a whole new one.... well call it number:

69)i believe there may have once been a god, but he either gave up completely on his failed project, ie. Earth, and has moved onto another... he cares not for us.... and religion is our way of coping with the fact that one day we will be nothing...

the infamous one

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

2. I am a christian but don't belong to any particular religion

• dido
    dido

I would say no. 6, as i believe in a creator, but don`t like to call him god, as that has religous conotations. I I can`t accept evolution as we are too complex, also, us women do have one more rib than men, which does link to the bibles explanation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit