New blood related cure for Cancer? Would u take it?

by breeze 5 Replies latest watchtower medical

• breeze
    breeze

I heard on radio that a new cure for cancer is coming but it is taken from the white blood cells....

This might move th WTBTS to change its position?

What do you think?

Breeze

• under_believer
    under_believer
    This might move th WTBTS to change its position?

I don't see why they would. Blood transfusions already save lives; and they are forbidden. Why would another possible lifesaving use change the doctrine?

And yes. I would take it.

• Balsam
    Balsam

No I know they would not change the policy. People already die from refusing blood transfusions, and they endorse it. They would see it as another way for the faithful to prove their loyality to the organization and their God Jehovah.

Ruth

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

If the idea is to take a portion of the white blood cell then the WTS would consider it a fraction of the White blood cell.

Based on the doctrine, the WTS would not object and make it an individual's conscience.

• breeze
    breeze

I am not sure about the details of the procedure.

I heard a presentation on AM radio about it. They found that certain mice couldn't be infected with the cancer virus's. They had an immunity to all of them. The white blood cells from the immuned mice would then be injected into other mice and then they couldn't be infected.

It sounded very credible to me. Of course, I am not a doctor or have no training in the medical feild.

BREEZE

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Yes, I would take it in a life - or - death situation, as most normal people would.

As for the wts, they may make it a concience decision, but I can't see them giving it their full approval.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit