Were any of you ever...

by LaCatolica 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Fleur
    Fleur

I was beat up, put down and tormented by other students, humiliated by teachers, every time something came up that showed I was different. Nope, I didn't get to stay home. I think once or twice my mom picked me up early on days they were gonna have a Halloween party. Eventually we were taken out of public school but those years in were pure hell.

The last year wasn't so bad...my teacher was Jewish and she felt sorry for me when the kids would be mean...she would send me on errands for her and got me a special program signed up at the library so I didn't have to sit there doing nothing when they were drawing christmas trees and having birthday parties...she was a nice lady, I wonder what ever became of her.

essie

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

A few picked on me, but others preferred to debate. Of course, we just went round and round and round. Because I would not say the pledge and sing the national anthem, some students were upset. This landed me in the principal's office where I had to defend Jehovah's Witness beliefs. That was the end of that; nothing came out of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit