Any criminals in your congregation?

by badboy 31 Replies latest jw friends

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

Dune, lol!! I'm pretty sure she donated the money to her crack dealer. She didn't give a very fine witness did she?

• dido
    dido

Just had to add, the same elder who stole the money, was found in bed with his 8 year old daughter, and he had an erection. The sister who was married to him told me. He did get D/F but wasn`t taken to court for stealing the money, (to keep it quiet of course!), but had to pay so much back a month. Nothing was done about the paedophile accusation. In the same cong. there was an elder who had sexually abused his daughter up til she was 16, and he also taught from home, as he was a teacher! Nothing was done, except take him off as an elder.

• Maryjane
    Maryjane

This topic reminds me of an experience I had a few years ago...

I got my purse snatched and though I got a good look at the guy, he ran away before I could catch up with him. I went to the police precinct and viewed a few books of mug-shots...lo and behold I see one of the ministerial servants among the mug-shots! I don't know what he did, but it was a recent picture (at the time) and he was still a MS in good standing. Hmmmmmn....

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

If I had stayed there any longer I would have been.................

• serendipity
    serendipity

One Ex con that I knew of. His crime: possession of drugs while a JW. He was also df'd.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Very interesting, all kinds of offensess. I wonder though how many on JWD have committed any crimes.?

Any one want to confess??

Orangefatcat

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

Does shoplifting M&M's from the local 7-11 when I was 14 count?

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Now I don't feel alone. I also shoplifted, tsk tsk tsk. boy was I scared as hell.

ofc

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

I went after hot wheel cars and could still talk dad into buying some for me to augment my pocket collection.HEHE

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

does drink driving count? i've known quite a few brothers who have lost their licences over this. Elders included.

hmmm criminal activity on my part... ? I used to be involved in types of drugs but that not anymore. I'm reformed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit