JW Persecution Caught On Video!

by Severus 12 Replies latest social humour

• Chloe
    Chloe

Did anyone watch the Jehovah's Kitties video? Hysterical.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I could not help but think of all the talks about persecution I heard at the KH . I don't recall crying like a baby being an option.

Reno 911, got to check this out now

I am so glad that never happened to me. I'd have been the one jws to yell back" hey man who do you think you are, we are jws, etc" I guess in the case of REAL Persecution. , I'd have been the first one shot, just for having a big mouth.

lol

• undercover
    undercover
    I am glad that never happened to me on the service. Very funny though

Happened to me...sort of, anyway.

A householder went nuts when we rang her doorbell. Apparently she had asked to not be called on, but it wasn't listed on the territory map. We apologized but she wasn't having any of it. As we left, she said she was calling the cops; we said, "Sure, go ahead" and went on. Two doors later a police car pulls up and two cops stop us in the road and question us. We explain what we're doing. One cop was almost apologetic in having to make a scene. The other cop, the senior one, must not have liked JWs because he was playing the bad cop bit to the hilt. He tried to intimidate us and was generally being an asshole and told us we had to stop our door to door canvassing. We tried to reason that we had the right to do our work, but he didn't care. He threatened to charge us with disturbing the peace (even though it was the householder who was screaming, not us). The good cop then said that maybe since it was becoming a situation that we just go somewhere else and do our work. We agreed and the bad cop reluctantly agreed. They followed us for a couple of miles, so we decided to go work RVs on the other side of the territory. They gave up when they thought we were leaving the area.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit