Upcoming Birthday - Suggestions Wanted

by AudeSapere 14 Replies latest jw friends

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

MissPeaches - *IF* i do the Karaoke thing - the drinks are a given!! No way I'd get thru that sober.

Is there anything your afraid of? Is there anything that seems insurmountable to you?

I'm not generally fearful. The biggest 'face your fear' thing I did was SkyDiving...

I could look into HangGliding, though. Hmmmmm Interesting.

-Aude.

• luna2
    luna2

Kareoke sounds kind of fun, Aude. You could bar hop with a bunch of friends and then end up at a kareoke place. Prolly should try to get dinner in there someplace too. lol

If I could do something this year, I'd want to spend the weekend in NYC, see a couple of shows, go out to eat, walk in Central Park and shop (a little...not a huge shopper). But, alas, it is not to be. Stupid money.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Hey Luna - I grew up in NJ and for the first 15 years that I lived in California, I would go back every year. Always would have to spend one day in the city. I LOVED it. I'd hop on a bus and walk everywhere. I enjoy the museums and libraries and would often catch a show mid-week.

My sister moved back there a few years ago. Seems that she's in city several times a month.

Isn't there a train that runs from CT to NYC?

A train trip...! THAT's something else to add to my Birthday List... Train trip up north or to SanDiego. Good Idea.

-Aude.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

How about a mineral spa resort? We have some inexpensive hot springs with hotels in Colorado... plus loads of river rafting...

• luna2
    luna2

Yes, there's a train...can catch it from New Haven or several other points in CT as you go towards NYC. I also love driving in the city...I have no idea why. Of course, you practically have to rent a room for your car for the night so I try not to do that any more.

Train trip is neat too. As is Virgo's spa idea. So many cool things to do!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit