To all the Dallas Mud Bug Suckers!

by Sparkplug 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Ladies and gentlemen of the 2006 crawdad mud critter fest! Thank you so much for a grand time. There is nothing like sucking on crawfish, sipping on a cold one, squishing mud between the toes and getting to know new friends as the rain falls and the people take their clothes off in front of the camera. There is nothing like it at all!

Call me country, but I loved it! From the warm glow your eyes feel when you hit tilt to the wonderful way the hugs get so much better at closing time. The love flowing between friends does not stop. New people give you kisses on the neck and partings grow harder as we realize that each day is something we may never see again. To have so many come from so far really is a tug on the heart strings.

To see them go away to the different homes after such hard and toubled paths, loosing each one of you even if it is for a week or a month or till another year, well it is hard. As I sit here I wish I could blink and make the world my way! There we would not loose any of our past families and all would have eyes wide open. In my dream world, all would love as big as I do.

In my world, it would not be such long days apart that cause us all to play so much harder than others and love so much deeper and cross so many obstacles in such a short afternoon. In my world, You all would live closer, or we would all make enough money that travel would be no big deal. In my world, we would have 7 days in an afternoon.

I love you ALL. I will miss you all and others I will stalk till you adopt me! How is that?

Decki

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Pick me, pick me - it's been a while since I was stalked good

I definitely have to come visit in July, now!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

There you are Lil Toe!! I so missed you here. I was wondering if you would show!! July? Really??

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

"I love you ALL. I will miss you all and others I will stalk till you adopt me! How is that?" I was hopin you would adopt me! lol what was so great about it was I didn't miss any work time; I could just hop on a plane after work and be back before monday morning and I only live 43 minutes of flight time; when are you coming in LittleToe? will definitely have to make it down there to meet cha! and see everybody again!! Littlerockguy

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Wow what fun! I miss everyone so much already! I was SO glad to meet people in person finally. My flight was delayed leaving for home so I sat in the airport bar drinking a few beers and shedding a few tears. I can't wait to see yall again. Maybe one day in the new system!!!!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Maybe one day in the new system!!!!

LMAO

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    I love you ALL. I will miss you all and others I will stalk till you adopt me! How is that?

Decki

Awwww...I adopted you at your first Fest !

I remember this shy, hesitant young woman walking slowly toward our big table of smiling evil apostates in that restaurant. I could see you wanted to ask us..."the question"..."Are y'all...? But, it didn't come out.

So, I said, "Are you looking for some Ex-Witnesses ?" "YES !" You said. Then, you smiled that famous smile of yours.

Your whole demeanor changed, you had been SO nervous. And just look at you now gurl...you've come a long way.

Rabbit

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I remember this shy, hesitant young woman walking slowly toward our big table of smiling evil apostates in that restaurant. I could see you wanted to ask us..."the question"..."Are y'all...? But, it didn't come out.

Dang Rabbit! I was thinking the same thing when I read this thread.

It's scary for anyone the first time when we come to a fest and meet the evil wicked apostates. Never know, you might have a good time.

For the record, I look better in a kilt than does Little Toe.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

look Rabbit and Tex...You have me teary eyed. Really...Damn it!

• bem
    bem

Decki

Awwww...I adopted you at your first Fest !

So, I said, "Are you looking for some Ex-Witnesses ?" "YES !" You said. Then, you smiled that famous smile of yours.

Your whole demeanor changed, you had been SO nervous. And just look at you now gurl...you've come a long way.

Rabbit

I'll say she's came a long way did you see her little bare butt in that picture??hehe, I am happy for you all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit