Is the WTBTS a Bully?

by Joe Grundy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• nugget
    nugget

Yes, they control people by giving them work that is pointless and meaningless. They make everyone feel that they are not good enough and must try harder so that members feel guilt over the slightest infraction. When people leave they are shunned and despised and loaded language is used in the magazines to vilify people who no longer believe the official doctrine.

fear of being ostracised keeps the rank and file in line. All techniques of bullies. I felt bullied when elders kept berating me to find out my opinion calling on my home at the weekend to place judgenment on me with my children present. I felt bullied when i was stalked on line and could not express my feelings without fear of retribution. I was called every hour on the day of my JC even though I had made it clear I did not wish to talk to them further.

I felt bullied so therefore I was.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    " Is the WTBTS a Bully?..."

Hell yes...

WORSE than a mere bully...!!

I would describe the Watchtower Corporation as a serial killer - a group of serial killers manipulating those beneath them in the Society's hierarchy, into doing their dirty work for them.

Because they deliberately and with malice aforethought issue commands and edicts followed by threats to one's "eternal" life, that coerce people into heinous, unthinkable acts, like allowing their children to die by refusing blood transfusions, cutting their children off and throwing them out into the street where many attempt or succeed in committing suicide, and on and on and on...

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Yes, absolutely yes.

• hoser
    hoser

btt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit