do not read anymore of this persons topics

by DavidChristopher 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Judas I.
    Judas I.

She thinks I am crazy because at work yesterday I seen 5 cops locking a guy up, so I pulled up and asked if I could take his punishment and go to jail for him. They handcuffed me and said I was going to jail for obstruction of justice, So I asked them if Jesus was "obstructing justice" as well. They said I was "retarded" so I wondered of I was imitating what Jesus did for us, are they saying He was "obstructing justice" and "retarded"? as well?

They said what if the guy was a murderer? I said it doesn't matter...you cannot see into the future...the man might go on to later save billions of innocent people, Someone needs to show him a good example to follow...and if you are unwilling to...I will do it.

they began acting really strange...and unhandcuffed me and told me I could not take his place.

Funny...if I am retarded...why have they been worshipping someone who did the exact thing for them? have they been worshipping a retarded person "obstructing justice" for 2,000 years?

Who's retarded here?

• wednesday
    wednesday

David, if you feel there is nothing wrong with you prove it and go see a doctor. and be honest with him. What harm will it do?

both of you get some other real live persons involved with your life and get help.

• Judas I.
    Judas I.

I have offered to that very things many times. to no avail though. she likes the money I bring in more than getting me "help" yet with words she claims to "care " about me.

I have to call respectfully "bullshit".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit