do not read anymore of this persons topics

by DavidChristopher 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wednesday
    wednesday

well Mary, they are soon to be x posters on this board. we still see a little action over here from time to time

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Is there a good place to recap just what the heck is going on here?

• Judas I.
    Judas I.

I left my son's mother today, because she was talking of sneaking up on me and doing something bad to me when I least expected it, and tar and feather me and put me on the highway for everyone to see. I am not stuck on stupid, so I grabbed a few things and left for safety reasons.

She had my computer there, with all my passwords automatically shown. She is seeking to destroy me and my imagination, she seems to somehow find it threatening in some way. She has since went downtown to take out a emergency protective order against me too...But I don't understand why. I LEFT (in a hurry I might add) Yet she is bent on FORCING me to never return. (unless ahe runs out of money or pain pills.)

She wants you and everyone else in the world to punish me, because she is jelous of YOU, all my dear friends and brothers and sisters. Who I spend too much time talking to, and consider the most important responsibility in my life. By doing so....I think I am also looking out for my families well-being and future all at the same time. But she chooses not to see that or accept that.

I am really sorry Dee Dee...I must obey God as ruler rather than women.

• Judas I.
    Judas I.

Perhaps my son's mother is anti-christ. And I am not. Perhaps that is a simple explanation.

• delilah
    delilah

Who is this kook? Are they one and the same, this Judas I. and DavidChristopher????

• Judas I.
    Judas I.

Dee Dee is taking over my computer and my name Davidchristopher. I am on another computer at my work trying to survive her attempts to do me in and protect my reputation.

David Christopher Redden

Shepherdsville, KY

• Judas I.
    Judas I.

Dee Dee...would like to defend your actions now?

Or do you surrender?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

not to change the subject...but i think i know a couple from the shepardsville kingdom hall.

kinda weird couple if i remember correctly.. not you guys.. your name is different and they dont have kids.

• Judas I.
    Judas I.

No..Dee Dee is a "worldy" girl.

Who do you know there? One of the Hursts?

I was raised there. My mom is still there.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Blondie - do you live near KY, because I think these two need to go to counseling (but separately).

David and Dee Dee - whatever you issues are with eachother, I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing them to the extent you are. However, I would really like to encourage you both to think about your child/children. You are adults and your life is what it is, please keep in mind you are the influence on your child's life. Please figure out a way to make you child's life worth living, not one that makes them miserable.

Peace to you all. May you find it on the path you travel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit