WTS HATE

by jw 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Legolas
    Legolas
    But don't hate all JW's, that is just wrong .

I don't ever remember seeing anybody say that they did!

If anything most here will say that there are alot of good jw's, just like there are alot of good people in every religion!

• jw
    jw

Peace among fellow believers is more important than proving who is right and who is wrong. Keeping this principle in mind makes it easier to apologize for a wrong that someone thinks we have committed against him or her.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Back to the point, jw, do you agree with the Society that people who leave the organization should be hated with a feeling of disgust, imitating David's example?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Peace among fellow believers is more important than proving who is right and who is wrong.

Preaching to the choir, hoss. But according to them I am not a fellow believer of theirs. According to me, I am not a fellow believer of theirs.

They don't believe what the Bible plainly says, but they teach that they DO believe what the Bible plainly says. That's not cool, in my book. Not cool at all. But hey, they kicked me to the curb and won't even talk to me after I begged and pleaded to be sat down with whoever they wanted to get answers to my questions. Until you change that situation how would you recommend reaching peace with them?

If I can't reach peace with them, then they have become my enemy by their choice. They leave no alternative. I still have love for many (if not all) of them, so I do love my enemy, but until they are free of that cult my enemy they must remain.

AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit