WTS HATE

by jw 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jw
    jw

If you have a need to hate the WTS then so be it.

But don't hate all JW's, that is just wrong .

You preach that you have found truth, if that were the case then where is your love for all humans?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I find it interesting you think you know what feelings are in other people's hearts, and make a judgmental statement based on this assumption.

BTW, shouldn't you hate us?

*** w92 7/15 p. 12 Christ Hated Lawlessness—Do You? ***

Our attitude toward apostates should be that of David, who declared: "Do I not hate those who are intensely hating you, O Jehovah, and do I not feel a loathing for those revolting against you? With a complete hatred I do hate them. They have become to me real enemies." (Psalm 139:21, 22)

*** w93 10/1 p. 19 "Search Through Me, O God" ***

True Christians share Jehovah’s feelings toward such apostates; they are not curious about apostate ideas. On the contrary, they "feel a loathing" toward those who have made themselves God’s enemies, but they leave it to Jehovah to execute vengeance.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

If you have a need to hate the WTS then so be it. Thank you.

But don't hate all JW's, that is just wrong . I sense a greater degree of pity for those stuck inside rather than an all-inclusive attitude of hate. Certainly there are specific instances mentioned and often the hatred is well-deserved. Where do you see that we hate of all dubs?

You preach that you have found truth, if that were the case then where is your love for all humans? Again, cite examples of those preaching they have truth. In many cases, we are finding what works for us and us alone.

• scout575
    scout575

jw: I hate neither the WTS nor JWs. I try to live by the maxim: Never attribute to malice what could be attributed to ignorance. I try to apply the words at 1 Corinthians 13:7: ( Love ) "beliveth all things." Unless I have INDISPUTABLE proof that someone is acting out of malice, I prefer to give them the benefit of the doubt.

• jw
    jw
    w92 7/15 p. 12 Christ Hated Lawlessness—Do You? ***

God wrote hate the deed not the person!

• jw
    jw
    Where do you see that we hate of all dubs?

Where have I seen that you don't hate all ( dubs)!

• Simon
    Simon

jw: Where have we seen that YOU don't?

We don't have to prove that we don't hate everyone. It is a rediculous accusation - many of us have family that are still JWs that we do not hate.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

jw: You asked for intelligent debate, but I've yet to see any from you.

If you have a need to hate the WTS then so be it.
    But don't hate all JW's, that is just wrong .

Whatever gave you the impression that this wasn't the case? Your own bias, perhaps?

You preach that you have found truth, if that were the case then where is your love for all humans?

Many here have found "truth" of one sort or another (John 14:6). What does that have to do with your imaginary evidence for people here hating the race of mankind?

God wrote hate the deed not the person!

He did? Do you mind showing me where?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Where do you see that we hate of all dubs?
    Where have I seen that you don't hate all ( dubs)!

He asked you first. You're the one who made the original assertion; the burden of proof is on you. I see you also harp on exes and their attitudes towards Dubs. You don't state that you have any love for all humanity, including exes. Nice hypocritical attack, weasel!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

LittleToe, I can't believe you don't know that one...that is obviously Hezekiah 3:12, just before the verse that says, "'I give aid unto they whomsoevereth helpest themselves,' so saith the Lord."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit