JC FILE NOTES - What do they contain?

by Amazing 51 Replies latest jw friends

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

So LDH...what color was he? Come on you can tell me...(LOL)

All kidding aside, your experience brought back memories of my JC after I was a rape victim. The questions:

what color was you 'partner'?

were you using birth contol?

did you want or enjoy the 'encounter'

did you scream? (NO)

how many people know about the encounter?

are you sorry the encounter occurred?

All these years later these questions are so stupid I cannot even think of a sarcastic answer. The end result of course, as in the case of so many others, was I didn't scream, wasn't sorry for not screaming, and therefore it was 'willful submission to a man's passionate advances' and I was unrepentant, so ...you guessed it..df'ing.

Thank God...the best thing that ever happened to me. I nevr would have met all of you on this board!!!

Agape

dungbeetle...cleaning up the crap.

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

My advice never tell the elders anything it can be use against you.

In Steve Hassans book he clearly brings this out.
    When Cults get info on you it puts them at an advantage.

When I was DF'd for Apostasy this year one thing the Appeal Committee asked me was: Was I ever brought before a Judicial Committee before to which I answered no this was my first time. (always looking for some damaging information)

So Don't give them any information you don't want them to use against you, they have absolutly no right to it period.

I'll defend your right to say it, but it doesn't mean I beleive it.

• LDH
    LDH

Dung, would you post about it on the Experiences thread? I'd like to hear the whole story. Partner. Don't make me chock on my gd pretzel.

DWiltshire, I fully agree. In retrospect. However, try being 19, brought up by an uber-family, have no non-JW friends, and fully think this is normal behavior.

All of my life I'd heard about judicial committees. Then came my turn.

Just before Witnet closed I was able to post a subject similar to "JW parents don't EVER allow your minor child to meet with three grown men alone!"

How I wish I'd known then what I know now.

Lisa

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Maximus: I sent an email to the hotmail address you gave me so that you and the person you mention can email me back. In case you see this before you check your email, my address is: [email protected]. Thanks. - Amazing

• Winston
    Winston

LDH,

D Wiltshire here.

I'm sorry I wasn't implying you. I was just speaking in general.

Everybody situation is unique and I was only giving what I concider helpful information to who ever wants it.

Former elder turned apostate (by WT definition)[:)}and proud of it!

• zev
    zev

amazing, max, mach

you guys are the best.
    this stuff is very helpful.
    thanks so much.

-Zev
    -August 8th, 2001 - The day the lambs ROARED

• msil
    msil

WOW - 2 of my favorite guys on the board (Max and Amazing) communicating. I love you guys like brothers - you two will be really great for each other.

• CPiolo
    CPiolo

Amazing:

An interesting, informative and saddening post. As an outsider it's eye-opening and amazing that people voluntarily subject themselves to such abuse.

Someone feeling guilty or troubled and looking for help to solve some problem approaches their spiritual leaders for advice and counsel. Instead of putting this poor person at ease and creating an inviting, comfortable environment where one can openly discuss whatever is troubling them, they are put on trial --an adversarial environment where someone looking for help is immediately put on the defensive. They are made to wait while "imperfect men" must determine just how "truly" repentant someone is, all the while the threat of DFing hangs over their head. How truly, truly sad.

It is all too sad. Often good men, with good intentions, are spiritually handcuffed by the Society from really doing what their own hearts would otherwise let them do ... provide loving consolation and reassurance of God's love, and point the person toward professional counseling where needed, and then mind their own business.

Institutionalizes abuse. Even those who are capable and willing to help are prevented from doing so by the Organization.

CPiolo

• jeffory
    jeffory

amazing,
    i've enjoyed your post's in the past and have been content to just read them. this one struck a raw nerve.
    my oldest daughter had a rough time through her teen years ,much of the blame can be traced to my door as i was a true blue elder,,,,you know the drill ---org. == god which means god before family which translates into the organization before family..
    of course the net effect of this nonsense is that it shortcuts and cancels out the normal ,god given instinct of a father to protect his own family. the sick results are that children do not get the support the so desperately need at the time of life they need it most.
    my blood starts to boil as i think of those times---anyway to get to the point my own awakening began about 3 years ago, 2 years ago we left the cong. we had been associated with for over 25 years,,,i left as an elder but i made one last visit to the file cabinent which contained all the j.c. files and removed the files on my daughter[2 large packs] and burned them.
    my own mini version of the boston tea party.
    may the revolution began to burn bright
    jeffory

• Winston
    Winston

jeffory,

Good move in destroying your daughters files.
    Maybe there are some lurking Secretaries that are thinking of doing the same thing, from your example.

Former elder turned apostate (by WT definition)[:)}and proud of it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit