I've become so numb

by LtCmd.Lore 4 Replies latest jw friends

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

I just got this song by linkin park, and it basicaly sings everything I've wanted to tell my parents for years! If you've heard it before you'll probaly agree with me. So I decide to share the lyrics with you: http://www.mp3lyrics.org/l/linkin-park/numb/ I'm tempted to play this song for my parents when I leave!!!

• LDH
    LDH

great songs, I agree.....

• poodlehead
    poodlehead

Boy that song hits it on the head. My son is a big fan of the band. I am going to ask him if he has heard it. He is in the same boat as you. He lives with his father and stepmother and the put so much pressure on him that he is having real problems. He is very depressed. And recently got arested.

He can move in with me but he would have to stand up in court and say that is what he wants. He is to scared of his father to do that. So he is at my house as much as he can. I worry so much about him I just hope he can hang in there.

I hope you can to. It's good that you have this board to let things out in. I hope for the best for you. I ask my son to write to his father and tell him how he feels. But he is to frightened. Have you tried to comunicate your feeling to them? I hope and pray they will listen.

Good luck and yes I would play them the song. Or let them have a copy of the words.

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

You can hear this song at http://www.linkinpark.com/index.php

About half way down the left hand side....hit "play" and then keep hitting the "next" button until the song "numb" displays and plays.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Amazing, as soon as I saw the title of the thread the song jumped into my head. I'm probably too old to like Linkin Park but I do anyway. They came to Oz a couple of years ago in a festival and their gig was amazing. They belted out their entire set and the lead just didn't run out of energy, it was spectacular.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit