Let Us Praise the Watchtower Blood-Gestapo

by metatron 14 Replies latest jw friends

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I'm sure it's only been in recent years (in the UK) that patients have been allowed access to their OWN medical records (and only then if they are COMPETENT).

How many uneducated unqualified Elders (or even the average layman) would actually UNDERSTAND medical notes?

What about data protection too?

Do you reckon this ''Directive'' is 'legal'?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Having checked this out yes it is legal providing consent was not provided under duress; if you notice this point is cleverly covered within the document they sign!

DB74

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Ah - section 8, Statement of Witnesses. The person who signed this document did so in my presence. He or she appears to be of sound mind and free from duress, fraud, or undue influence.

Hmmm. Oddly worded.

• metatron
    metatron

It's good to hear about some HLC members being "pragmatic" as you say. The more, the better.

metatron

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

DB74,

I did not read the responses to your post. But, did the boy also received a bone-marrow transplant? Because this is common treatment for this disease. Oddly enough, bone marrow transplants are fine with the Watchtower, that I know about anyway.

Thanks for sharing your story. It is good when there is such a nice result inspite of the problems created by the Society.

Jim Whitney

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit