The Big Goodbye

by SickofLies 44 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hey my young friend.....................

Please keep us posted as to how your life goes.

I fully understand that you are done with the JW religion. I am done also........and have no one.........and nothing to answer to or for. I'm on a new path.

But................I still want to be here if anyone needs my help or limited knowledge to get them through the tough times.

HappyDad

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Hey Dan,

Good luck to a fellow brother in the Diploma Factory. Good move. I always enjoyed your posts. Come back and visit.

Jim Whitney

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Hey Dan/SOL

Thanks man. You've been the early beginnings of something big. Take care and visit here. Remember Dan. You've help people and started something big. Take care!.

Dismembered

• Merry Magdalene
  • collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

You are a pretty cool person. Good luck with everything!

• Balsam
    Balsam

SOL, Good luck to you and thanks so much for all you've shared with us. I loved listening to your tapes. Your awesome.

Balsam

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

Dan,

Thank you so much for sharing who you are with us and allowing us to watch a bit of history in the making. Please do check back from time to time and see what has come from those recordings.

cab

• Witchettygrub
    Witchettygrub

Sounds like a wise decision if you're all talked out. Witchetty

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

We will miss you and all your wild posts! Stay in touch and we wish you well in all you do!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

One must do what one must do, but we are sorry to see you go. You really livened things around here for awhile. Best wishes in your endeavors.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit