The Big Goodbye

by SickofLies 44 Replies latest jw friends

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Thanks everyone for the support and help. I've enjoyed doing my project and I'm proud of myself for doing it. I've spent a TON of time here posting and getting to know everyone and its been fun. But it's time for me to become an ex-exJW. Now that I'm out I have no desire to talk about this silly religion. I also have a very important co-op I'm doing this summer and after that I have a Ph.D to finish. I have to write a research paper basied on the work I'm doing and I'll have no time to post here.

I hope everyone finds the peace they are looking for, I'll try and check back from time to time if I can.

Take Care!

~ Dan

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

You are one of my favorites, Dan! Take good care of yourself, thanks for your experiences, your love and support, and please try to check back in every once in a while!

Good Girl

• juni
    juni

Good fortune, Dan.

Sounds like you'll have a very busy schedule.

Sincerely,

Juni

• atypical
    atypical

Good luck to you. Thanks for going to the trouble to document your experience. It will do more good than you know.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

You take care too Dan

Every blessing on your future journey

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Have a wonderful life, Dan!!! Stop by and say hi from time to time...........it is our revenge on the WTS to live a full, happy life after we've left them.

Hugs,

Terri

• Mary
    Mary

Good luck Dan. I've sent you a PM.

Mary

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Thanks for the entertainment. Here's to your future!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

It's been fun.... thanks for the interesting covert operations we got to share in. Enjoy life!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Thanks from overseas mate. I plan on doing something like getting out of here (my chair) real soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit