Baby Murdered -- JW literature found at scene.....

by Alana 14 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

Our good friend Danny Hazard posted this the other day, there were actually two JW related murders within 4 hours.....

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

This brings back memories of our own family tragedy along these lines. My uncle was shipped to Vietnam and wasn't off the plane more than a couple of hours before he went off his rocker and they shipped him back in a straight jacket. His life progressed into more and more bizarre incidents after he got involved with Born Again Christians..........he saw things, voices told him to do things..........the statue in my grandma's garden spoke to him, etc........then came the afternoon where he and his mentally ill wife laid out their son in front of the religious tapestry and repeatedly stabbed him with steak knives........we all reeled in horror when news reached the family. DCF took the baby away.........he lived and was placed in a foster home.....I hear that they are both still very very ill and every once in a while there is an incident..........not sure if the latest is true, but, supposedly he severed his own penis..........I feel so bad for the mentally ill........

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Thomas told police he freed his baby from the evils of the earth,

Put this into the JW perspective: That baby won't have to grow up in this wicked world, and has the hope of a resurrection!

At least that's the way I read it.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Murdered by JW cult [.."Thomas told police that he killed his son, Raphael Thomas Jr., to free him from the evils of the world, officers said."...] Baby May Have Been Slain For Religious Sacrifice
    10News.com, CA - 1 hour ago
    ... said. He then tossed his Bible outside along with other items that may be linked to a Jehovah Witness, according to police. Thomas ... 911 calls are of little help; baby is slain
    Detroit Free Press, United States -
    ... of the Milner duplex, along with three empty cans of red spray paint, a fan, compact discs and religious books, including "Sing Praises to Jehovah" and "The

JW's TORTURES DAUGHTER TO DEATH related ongoing JWD thread

• LaCatolica
    LaCatolica

*THese are the stories I wish my mother-in-law would read...b/c according to her JWs don't do anything bad or violent...they are "perfect". Yet, she loves to bring up stories she's "heard" about Catholic priest raping boys and stealing money from the church...WHATEVER! Every religion has their "bad" apples.

I wish this was front page news or top news on TV so that she can SEE that not all JWs are as wonderful as she makes them out to be.

It's very unfortunate what has happened to this family. My prayers are with them! Poor baby! Poor mother!

I hope that dead beat wack job rots in jail!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit