Where is Everyone????

by truthlover 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD
    I am here.  But I must be getting old.  At this point I don't like the change but as I said I becoming a old dog and it is hard for me to learn new tricks.  Besides me and computers have a very hard love and hate relationship.  LOL  So welcome to the new age.  Still Totally ADD  I think!!!!!
  • Magnum
    Magnum

Took me a while to get here. Had problems with IE; had to use Chrome.

Still Totally ADDAt this point I don't like the change

I'm with you, but I think we'll get used to it. The old site seemed so much simpler, cleaner, more efficient, etc.  I could more easily find topics I wanted to read. They were all packed neatly in a stack and I could scan them quickly to see which ones I wanted to read. It's harder (at least to me) to find topics I want to read here. I also looked liked looking to the right of the topic and seeing who the last poster was. I realize that here I see the avatars of the last three posters, but I don't recognize all avatars and am only concerned with knowing who the last poster was.

• cofty
    cofty
    If you hover over the avatar a tool tip will pop up with the poster's name
  • Magnum
    Magnum

Thanks Cofty, that helps. I guess it will get better as I learn it and get used to it.

Now I'm wondering about editing (still 30min limit?). I noticed that in my post above I wrote " I also looked liked looking to the right of the topic." I wanted to fix that but couldn't find a way to do it.

EDIT: OK, I just saw the edit button at the bottom of this post. There must still be a time limit, and it has expired on the post I want to fix.

• J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED
    I do come on here less often. Don't care for the lay-out. Get more "Pop-Ups" too.
  • Old Goat
    Old Goat
    I hate the new design. And I have constant log-on issues. This is hard to read and not user friendly.
  • adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge
    They've been busy pioneering and studying with the evil doers.
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

on holiday.

hey , that is a beautiful picture of Capetown, wish i was there

• quest81
    quest81

Hello guys, was getting the hang of the new site for the last couple of days (many thanks to Simon), while concurrently enjoying the season's offerings :)

Afrikanman: nice picture I love South Africa, great country, great people (most of the time lol).

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    I was on vacation, I thought I was getting routed to the wrong site, wasn't expecting all these changes lol.  

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit