Where is Everyone????

by truthlover 35 Replies latest jw friends

• truthlover
    truthlover

Missing a lot of the oldies and goodies --  is this site so new, no one has  signed on yet?  I am confused... but then, I will have to wait and see what happens..   somehow -  change is not the best option but we adjust..have most of the  users gone to other locations?

TL

• flipper
    flipper
    I'm still here ! LOL. It may take awhile for some to sign on . With Christmas and holidays everybody is usually busy, so hang in there. The cavalry will appear with time. LOL
  • Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Hello, I'm checking in, just now learning to navigate the new pool❤️

Marina

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol
    They'll come. When websites change it always takes the visitors a while to adjust. Besides, most of us are addicted to this forum one way or another, so patience is the word here :)
  • KateWild
    KateWild

I think loads leave anyway. There seems to be waves and cycles of posters. I have been posting less lately too. But I have to admit I like the new style site and have been quite active over the past couple of days.

Kate xx

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration
    LG checking in.  Forum design takes a little getting used to but im starting to like it!
  • Simon
    Simon

The xmas period is normally the quietest time of the year which is why I prefer doing major updates around this time. Some people are busy with family and traveling but hopefully they will be back onboard soon.

I'm going to be working through any lingering sign-in issues today - the intention is that anyone who wants to be able to sign in and post should be able to do so.

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

HALLOOO !  I am here - getting used to the new layout - Always a bit of stress with accepting changes I 'spose!

A view of a portion of Cape Town - Taken from the Lions Head Peak [Table Mountain]  

• baltar447
    baltar447
    They'll come around, and gradually get used to the format and stop bitching about it lol.
  • Open mind
    Open mind
    Here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit